£3 Free over £70
3-5 Working Days
5-7 Working Days
5-8 Working Days
Rest of the World
8-10 Working Days
Standard Delivery Royal Mail : £3 or Free delivery for orders over £70 (3 – 5 working days, depending on your postcode)
- Good news: your order doesn’t have to be signed for so it can be left in a safe place if you’re out (with a neighbour is a good idea).
- We’ll happily give you tracking details for your order; just email firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver all over the world and use the best possible service to get your order to you, wherever you live.
Europe (Standard Delivery): £8.00 (5-7 working days)
U.S.A (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (5-8 working days)
Rest of the World (Standard Delivery): £12.00 (8-10 working days)
All our orders are shipped from the UK so international deliveries can incur customs charges. Any charges related to customs fees, import taxes, duty or local sales taxes are the responsibility of the customer and will need to be paid before the order is released from customs.
- We use DPD to deliver overseas orders.
- We’ll do our best to match delivery times quoted, but please do allow up to 21 days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Your local postal service will deliver your items.We sell our items on a Delivery Duty unpaid basis. This means you may have to pay additional taxes (like Import Duty or a Customs Entry Fee) before or when your order arrives. Unfortunately, we are unable to give exact costs; we recommend checking with your local customs office if you’d like more information.
- On occasion, delivery may be prolonged due to custom delays outside of our control.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO Box and British Forces Post Office addresses.
ABOUT ALL ORDERS
- It’s a good idea to double-check your post or zip code when you’re ordering – we’d hate to delay your order unnecessarily.
- We will happily try to meet any date stated for delivery – we’ll let you know if for any reason it’s not possible.
- You’ll only pay for your order when it’s on its way to you.
- If you’ve ordered more than one item and we’re delivering them separately, you’ll only pay for postage once.
- Our prices are in Pound Sterling (GBP), which means that international credit card providers and/or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add a processing, or administration fee if your order has to be converted to a currency other than GBP.